Questions on Holiday Home

Submitted by IRE Guest on Mon, 20/02/2012 - 23:32

Respected Sir,
I applied for Bandra Holiday Home from 4th March to 7th March 2012, and posted to the address as given  late Jannuary 2012. Reply is still awaited. How to know my status of booking?

Posted by GuestKaushik Narayan Dutta Sr SO(A) E.Railway (not verified)

Thu, 01/03/2012 - 11:14

SIR                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I want book holiday home of kanyakumari in SR how we can & how we deposte fee from jaipur

Mon, 02/04/2012 - 15:48

I, Amitav Sahu, Inspector/FOIS of Khurda Road division of East Coast Railway want to book holiday home at Shimla from 31/05/2012 to 05/06/2012. What is the procedure to book the same on-line. Please do reply.

Thanking you.

vinod parsad mathur

Mon, 09/04/2012 - 22:09

I applied for PATNI TOP Holiday Home from 8th MaY to 13th MaY 2012, and posted to personnel officer kapaurthala ( punjab). Reply is still awaited. How to know my status of booking? i have posted the registered letter on 20th march 2012.
vinod parsad mathur

Sat, 21/04/2012 - 07:44

Respected sir,
I'm Working in Ajmer Railway Carriage.
I want to know.
How to Book Holiday Home Room in Srinagar, Please tell me about process it.

Fri, 08/06/2012 - 16:49

Sir ,

Myself Basant Kumar Sahu working as Sr. Section Officer with West Central Railway Jabalpur. I have made and application for booking of Holiday home at Shillong from 02.07.2012 to 05.07.2012 at NF Railway  and application is addressed to Sec. to GM /NFR .

How can i get the confirmation please?

hari singh chaudhary

Mon, 16/07/2012 - 15:20

sir i want to book holiday home in kanyakumari for 5 how many days after filling the applicatation form  availabilty is available in holiday home

Submitted by jo on Sun, 29/01/2012 - 15:15.

For booking holiday home Download an application here fill it up and send to XEN, North East Frontier Railway, Pandu, Guwahati - 781012

Somewhere in this forum i found the above post and i sent one application to the above said address by speed post. But after a week the post returned to me with a writing on it 'post returned to sender due to wrong address'. Please tell what is the problem

Guest (not verified)

Sun, 16/09/2012 - 22:41

Can you please inform me the address to whom the application has to be sent for booking a room at holiday home at MADURAI AND RAMESHWARAM,

Can i send the application directly after forwarding the same from my senior official

will i get the booking intimation letter in advance if allotted

I am planning to visit both the places during christmas holidays

Bijoy Kumar Nandi (not verified)

Tue, 02/10/2012 - 20:33

I , Bijoy Kumar Nandi ,working as a Trackman Under SSE/P-WAY/Falakata,Alipurduar jn. Div .I want to visit Darjeeling on 26-12-2012 for 4 days with my family .How can I avail holiday home at Darjeeling ?pls give me the details .

bijoy Kumar Nandi (not verified)

Thu, 04/10/2012 - 14:16

Sir ,
I'v posted my queries on 02-10-12 at 20:33 hrs. Serial no. is 38.
But sorry to say , reply is yet to be received .
Hope reply as early as possible .

R.K.Pahwa (not verified)

Sat, 06/10/2012 - 12:21

Sir, I am interested to book the holiday home at Mussorrie during the period  23-11-2012 to 25-11-2012. I with my family (2 child 16 & 12 yrs) reach at Dehradun on 21-11-2012.. I also apply for the same through my deptt. i.e. Loco carriage & wagon workshop DAHOD (W.Rly). But the confirmation is still waiting,. Now what I do further. please reply on mail ID.

Qtr. No. 121-L "C" site freelandgunj

Dahod - Gujarat -389160

I am wkg as Dy.Cheif Controller and my basic is Rs 16250+4600 and I want to book holiday home in Goa,but in the list it is given holiday homes are provided for only group A&B staff .Can I apply for the same or not ?kindly advise.

Prasant Chandra Dash

Fri, 25/01/2013 - 13:16

Loacation of holiday home (for Gr C) at haridwar.

Dear All

Can some one help me know the exact loacation of holiday home at Haridwar and how is its cleanliness.

with regards

Prasanta Chandra Dash

kusum Rajak

Wed, 21/02/2018 - 01:32

Respected Sir,

I applied for Goa Clova beach Rly holiday home 14-19 Mar 2018 & posted to the address Hubli Div as given. reply is still awaited. how to know my status .

Mobile- 9851867287