Sir i was recruited as armature winder on compensasation ground and i am going to complete my training which was of 3 years and at the training i get L.A.P(L.F.S) of 15 days/year so please tell me am i eligible for the arrear of 45 days L.A.P.or not after posting???
- All Railway employees permanent or temporary other than those serving in a railway school are eligible for LHAP.
- 20 days LHAP in a calendar year.
- No restriction on accumulation.
- May be granted on medical certificate or on private affairs.
- It may be commuted by surrendering 2 days of LHAP for one day of LAP without any limit in case of medical grounds, and upto 180 days in other cases. However if a Railway employee does not return to duty after commuted LHAP is over it shall be reconverted to LHAP.