- A Railway employeee who has successfully completed probation may be considered for confirmation.
- For all new recruits there will be a 12 months probation period.
- Where initial training period is prescribed such as Traffic Apprentice,Appretice JE etc. probation period will be completion of training.
- Appointee should satisfactorily complete probation period.
- Confiramtion will be done only after employee si examined fit including medical and departmental exams.
- Staff undergoing penalty may be confirmed from due date, but order of confirmation will be issued only after cessation of penalty. But if Suspension period is considered as Suspension period no confirmation shall be done during the period of suspension.
- Erroneous confirmation can be rescinded only with the orders of General Manager.
- A decision to retain the employee in higher grade or to lower grade should be taken and implemented within 6 months of date of completion of probation.
- Right/Title of a Railway employee to hold a regular post, including a tenure post to which he has been appointed substantially.
- One acquires a Lien as soon as he is appointed to a post substantially and retains it even during leave, joining time , suspension or Foreign service.
- Lien is suspended when Railway employee is appointed to another post sustantivelyor to foreign service from where he is not likely to return for 3 years.
- Junior most in the grade is liable to be reverted to lower grade if any time number of persons entitled for lien is more than the available posts.
- Lien on apost may under no circumstances be terminated even with the consent of the employee if the result will be to leave him without a Lien or a suspended Lien.
For the period you were not
For the period you were not in Railways it will not be considered for increment and seniority.
employe applied to gdce quota
employe applied to gdce quota examination after he was transfered to another zone.he was elgible for examination and posting ?
after transfer he has to
after transfer he has to apply in the new unit.
presently i am a railway permanent employee . i have selected in same division in same organization through proper channel .i have to resign as a technical resignation what is the procedure.
I have one another query, I was selected in this organization. but due to official fault i rejected, against it i approached to court. that case is under process and i also selected in new job for that i have to resign.
What should i do in both cases.
You dont have to resign if
You dont have to resign if you get a job in Railway itself. It will be just a transfer of you records to new division or unit. For this request to DPO with all the documents including your appointment letter.
The court case will take its own course. Only court can decide on this.
I Have 10+2 Should I Write
I Have 10+2 Should I Write Group C or Group D Exams. Please Guide Me.
Apply for both if you dont
Apply for both if you dont have problem to do Group.D job and try Group C through dept.
sir/madame please tell me the
please tell me the procedure and formalities for join back to Railway service after technical resignation. i was relieved just 2 weeks ago from Railways in the cadre of Ticket Examiner.
Respected Sir, I
I have selected as Section Engineer (P. way) in Mumbai.Presently I am working with leading Oil & gas MNC company in Mumbai.I have completed my M.Tech (Structural) from reputed college and currently I am getting 50,000/- per month.
So I am confuse whether to join the Railway or not.I just want to know how much in hand salary i can get after joining and what will be the promotion scheme.what will be the benefit of M.tech in this job.And main question is what about the job satisfaction.
Better stay with your present
Better stay with your present job. Expect around 30 k after one year training.
Do not join.
Do not join.
Sir, I am a permanent
I am a permanent employee of Indian Railways. I Technically resigned and my lien is 2 years. At present I am working in India Posts. I want to come back to my parent department. What will be the procedure. Shoudl I come through my application get forwarded by new department or directly submit to my parent department.
You have to submit a request
You have to submit a request to DPO after getting it forwarded from the Department where you work now.
who is the appointment
who is the appointment authority if a person applied for rejoining in railway within the lien period; DPO or CPO? My friend applied for that and the file is now at CPO office MAS. They are in confusion whether it is done by DPO or CPO. Please give an immediate reply with order number or circular number.
Probation period for all new
Probation period for all new recruits is 2 years. Serving Employees on promotion to higher grades shall be placed on probation for a period of one year.
sir,what are the tests to be
sir,what are the tests to be conducted in the railway medical examination.
what is the miinimum eligibility to pass in the medical fitness.
See here: https://indianrailwayemployee.com/content/medical-examination-candidates-appointment-non-gazetted-railway-services
larsges rules has bannd? any
larsges rules has bannd? any ask me its right or wrong
Sir. I am selected for the
Sir. I am selected for the post of sr. Section engineer. Gp 4600. I am working in rly in gp 2400. What will be salary in training period of SSE sig. And what are the other. Allowance.
Sir, I have joined as SSE in
Sir, I have joined as SSE in Oct,12 and after one year training confirmed as SSE/Electrical at Jammu Tawi in Railway Electrification. But my first increment is added in the month of Nov,13 in tead of 1st July,13. Please advise me in this matter and provide ref. letter which provide First increment on 1st July if six months are completed in Railways.
MY Designatio is LOCO PILOT
MY Designatio is LOCO PILOT GOODS
GP~4200 & I am Group~C staff.
I want to apply for the post of CHARGEMAN (non gezeted group~B)
with same GP~4200. in OFB.
PLEASE REPLY ME REGARDING MY ELIGIBILITY for same GP.
and what is procedure to APPLY for CHARGEMAN
GROUP ~B POST.
By which rule confirmation
By which rule confirmation order in recruitment grade is not issued railways. please send a railway board letter about this.
Respected Sir, I m a tech.gr
Respected Sir, I m a tech.gr lll, working in SRly. I hv appointed on 26/11/13. My effect date after completion of training is 30/06/14. I hv applied for own request transfer on bottom seniority. On my application AWM has been attested, Dy.CME has been signed who is our controlling officer. But WPO has cancelled my request addressing that as per CPO order nobody can apply before 2 years completion of probationary period. So I want to know,what can I do now? Is there any rules like that?
respected sir.....me ambala
respected sir.....me ambala division me sadhugarh station pr group d me helper hu......meri joining date 1oct 2014 h......ab mera selection group d ki nyi bhrti me jgadhry wrkshop karkhana me huwa h......but i have no NOC......and the post is same grade ........me wha join krna chahta hu.......ab is condition me me vha kese join kr skta hu....sir kirpa mujhe btaye me kese vha join kr skta hu........because trackman is very cruel post........guide me sir
.......sbse bdi problem ki sadhugarh aur jgadhry workshop karkhana dono ambala division me hi aate h..........help me sir
Any body can tell me if a
Any body can tell me if a person is one eyed with 6/6 vision.. Is he eligible to apply for different posts.. And he falls under c2 category
sir kya trnsfer pr band ho
sir kya trnsfer pr band ho gaye h kya on req
I am a Commercial Apprentice…
I am a Commercial Apprentice. My date of appointment is 05/04/2019. When will I get permanent posting and can you also please tell me about the probation period for my post? Please cite the relevant Railway Circulars in your reply. Thank you.
What if I do not join for…
What if I do not join for more than 6 months after I receive my posting order due to my family problem