Indian Railways Establishment Manual (IREM)


Member for

49 years 6 months

dipak (not verified)

Thu, 20/09/2012 - 16:51


    i want to know if some one is appointed to railway service as substitute Group-D on 1st June. whether he is entitled to get increment after 1 month i.e 1st July. PL reply

                                                      thank you

Good evening sir,

I rajarachel i got je electrical/electrical trd/electrical general/electrical air conditioning in rrb secunderabad and i am from electronics background so i want telecom in JE but there is no such kind of post in this when i applied for this.Can i change to telecom JE and i am women candidate i am thinking that telecom is better for women please tell me sir how can i change from elestrical to telecom .



Mon, 08/09/2014 - 21:30

    As  i was  Direct appointed as a DMS cadre,after completion of 6 month training at our HQ we are  undergo a initial course of training with a view to appointment in railway service away from HQ i.e from mysore to Bhusaval training institute. in institute we only bare the mess fees from our pocket,after complication of course in reliving letter only institute mention that 100% TA claim but after coming to our HQ i.e to mysore our personal and accounts section said iam not eligible for TA ...? can you please help me regarding this if any railway board orders regarding TA for direct recruitment cadre please sent my mail ID [email protected]. iam eagerly waiting with hopes for urs valuable reply..thank u

A Elangovan

Sun, 02/08/2015 - 10:49

Respected Sir, I am a JE by cadre in C & W from august-2012 and through LDCE I was promoted as Ex-cadre JE in Inspection Wing from dec 2013 for 5 yrs tenure.. Now I have applied for SSE Inspection Ex-cadre through LDCE exam. But I was rejected for the reason that I have not completed Tenure Period  in the existing ex-cadre though there is no such clause  in IREM. But cadre JE's junior to me are allowed as eligibile.  Can i not apply from one Ex-cadre to another Ex-cadre


Tue, 24/11/2015 - 14:59

Sir. I am M.Diwakar working (SSE/CTPC/WAT) in visakhapatnam, My service below 05 years I want 01 Pass I request 01 3rd AC pass. Pls. giveme Letter Number  


Tue, 08/12/2015 - 16:17

Sir I am working as Commercial clerk GP -2000 Belong to ST cat.I have applied for mutual transfer with Chief booking clerk GP 4200 Belong UR cat. Sir it is possible for mutual transfer, Please suggestions me Thanks