Enquiry on Documents to be submitted for pension/gratuity benefits to parents on demise of railway employee.

Submitted by mahalaxmi.jidugu on Fri, 19/07/2013 - 20:33

Hi Sir,

My brother who was working as a railway employee had expired in the month of April 2013 @ Erode with a service term of 17 Years . He has not nominated dependent name for PF/Gratuity  , he is unmarried but has parents dependent on him .

So kindly let us know what is the document list to be submitted or the process to be followed to claim the benefits for his dependents who are very aged and cannot come in person to enquire about these to office premises. Will parents also be eligible for getting Pension , if so what documents need to be submitted . Please guide us . Awaiting your reply at the earliest , it would be of great help to us.