Regarding LWP or Extra ordinary Leave

Submitted by yeddupra on Mon, 29/12/2014 - 15:52



I would like to know what is the procedure to apply for 5 years of leave either through LWP or Extra ordinary LEAVE.

MY designation is ECRC and would like to go out of country due to family reasons.  

Please suggest the procedure and whom to contact to avail the leave.